The bag making machine is a machine that makes all kinds of plastic packaging bags or other material packaging bags. Its processing range is a variety of plastic or other material packaging bags with different specifications and thicknesses. Generally speaking, plastic packaging bags are the main product. There are bag-making machinery and equipment with different performances and varieties in the market, such as flat-bottom bag making machines, square-bottom bag making machines, curved bag making machines, etc. Plastic bag manufacturers base their actual production of plastic bags Choose the machinery that is suitable for the production of your own products, so that you can maximize the role of the machine and achieve a multiplier effect with half the effort.
The flat bag making machine can be said to be fully automated, and only 1-2 people can operate the equipment. The flat bag making machine can adjust the production speed and product size, and is equipped with not only fixed length and photoelectric tracking to ensure accurate and stable operation. Therefore, the use of the flat bag making machine reduces labor intensity to a certain extent and improves work efficiency. During the bag-making process of the flat-sack bag making machine, due to operation and maintenance, some problems such as pits and small holes in the finished product occur.
（1）There are pits on the bag
1. The rubber roller and aluminum roller are not cleaned;
2. The underside of the front and rear water pressure plates are not cleaned;
3. Transport with dirty things;
4. There is burnt material on the edge of the knife.
1. Wipe and clean all parts with a wiping cloth;
2. Use printing solvent to clean the underside of the clean water pressure plate;
3. Clean and clean after grinding with a polishing machine;
4. Wipe the clean knife edge with a damp cloth to check whether the temperature is normal, if not, adjust it to an appropriate temperature.
（2）There are small holes in the bag
1. There is burnt material on the knife edge;
2. The water pressure plate is not well pressed;
3. Too fast;
4. The clip chain and ribs are too thick;
5. The discharge roller is crushed.
1. Wipe clean the knife edge and lower the temperature by 5-10 degrees Celsius;
2. Re-press the water pressure plate;
3. Adjust the speed;
4. The clip chain and ribs become thinner;
5. Replace the discharge roller.